Everyone is scrambling to find the best room heater or best blowers this winter. A room heater is a great solution to stay warm in your home. Best-Selling Room Heater in India. prices low as Rs. 500. Temperatures can drop quite rapidly in the otherwise warm climate of India, especially the northern parts of the country during the months of December to February. While some types of cold can be managed with warm clothing, sometimes the mercury dips enough to warrant the use of a quality room heater Best-Selling Room Heaters in India.
1. Bajaj RHX-2 800-Watt Room Heater
Eight Glorious decades! Bajaj Electricals is one of the oldest companies that has been dedicatedly working towards innovations that simplify human life. With a business portfolio that spans across myriad verticals – right from Consumer Products (Appliances, Fans, Lighting) to EPC (Illumination, Power Transmission, and Power Distribution), we also have a strong presence in premium home appliance and cookware segments, with brands like Morphy Richards and Nirlep.
2. Green chef Flare Halogen Room Heater – 1200W
The green chef is a home and kitchen appliances brand driven by the passion to make a positive impact on the lives we touch. We provide a wide range of appliances, cookware, and kitchen accessories. Our value-driven organization and commitment to quality ensure that each product we make comes with the unshakable Greenchef trust and reliability. Our deep understanding of the modern kitchen and its needs makes us innovate products that matter. Experience our brand that cares about relationships more than transactions.
3. Oscillating Quartz Room Heater
- ISI Made in India product 1500 watt heat pillar for faster heating. Two heat settings, 1 tube 750 watts, 2 tubes 1500 watt.
- Oscillating quartz heater, Oscillation speed 5-8rpm,
- Option to select 1 tube/ 2 tube setting, option to start-stop oscillations
- Shockproof handle, metal body. a fan is a 10 cm propeller with 2400 rpm.
- Dimensions 88(H) X 31 (W) X 31(D) cm
4. Usha Quartz Room Heater 800-Watt
SAFETY DEVICE: A safety tip-over switch cuts off the heater in case it tilts or falls. POWDER COATED FINISH: Powder coated finish to prevent corrosion. ENERGY SAVER Low power consumption. HEATING POSITIONS: There are two heating positions to suit your comfort. CORD STORAGE FACILITY: Power cord can be easily mounted on the hooks provided at the back of the heater for storage.
5. Maharaja Whiteline Lava Neo 1200-Watt Halogen Heater
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Package Dimensions : 63.79 x 37.4 x 18 cm; 3.08 Kilograms
- Date First Available: 4 June 2014
- Manufacturer: Maharaja
- ASIN: B00KRCBA6E
- Item model number: Lava
- Country of Origin: India
- Manufacturer: Maharaja
- Item Weight : 3 kg 80 g
- Net Quantity: 1 Piece
- Included Components: Halogen heater, Instruction manual, Customer care list, and Guarantee card.
6. Havells Cista Room Heater
Havells has done it again with its Cista room heater. Built with a cool fan function, this heater has a provision for the adjustment of the temperature, overheat protection, and a night light indicator for dark rooms. It has a cool body and is light and portable. Bring home this heater for endless hours of warmth and comfort!
7. Usha Fan Heater (1212 PTC) 1500-Watt
Come winter and we all crave the warmth of quilts and blankets to snuggle up. But why wait for bedtime? This heater will regulate the temperature in the room to keep it warm and cozy. You can now do your household work easily without enduring the bitter chill. It is portable and allows you to adjust the temperature as per your need. Technical Specifications Voltage 220-240V AC, 50Hz Wattage Low: 900W/ High: 1500W Additional Features Portable Fan Heater with Inbuilt Grip PTC Heating Elements with inbuilt safety, power-saving and longer life Safety Two-Stage Safety for Over Heating Protection ABS Housing Fire Retardant Strong ABS Housing Thermostat Adjustable Thermostat Heating Instant Heating. Safety Features Tip-over Switch: Yes; Overheat Protection: Yes; Touch Sensor; No
8. Maharaja Whiteline Plastic Quato 800-Watt
Maharaja Whiteline brings you all good quality material products. We offer different types of products such as mixer grinder, juicer mixer grinder, food processor, air cooler, and room heater. Range in the industry across kitchen appliances, home comfort, and garment care.
The replacement warranty for 1 year against manufacturing defects if you purchase from SellnShip.
9. Bajaj Majesty RH 9F Plus 9-Fin 2400 Watts Oil Filled Radiator Room Heater
About this item
- Full Room Warmth: 2000 Watts 9 Fin Oil Filled Radiator for Noiseless Full Room Comfort During Winters
- Personalized Comfort: Customized to your heating needs with an adjustable thermostat and three heat settings (800 W/ 1200 W/ 2000 W)
- Peace of Mind: Featuring safety tilt and an auto thermal shutoff to prevent overheating.
- Efficient: RH 9F comes with a 400 Watt PTC ceramic fan heater for better heating efficiency
- Mobility: Equipped with Castor wheels for ease of access; Neat & Clean Operation since there isn’t any need for refrigerant or oxygen
- Reliable & Safe: Our room heaters are dependable and they also come with a 2 Year warranty
10. Morphy Richards OFR 11F 11-Fin 2500 Watts
Stay warm this winter season with Oil Filled Radiator OFR 11 F from Morphy Richards. The radiator features eleven radiator fins that ensure better heating. It also features a PTC fan heater, adjustable thermostat to maintain desired room temperature, cord winder, castor wheels for easy mobility, tip-over switch, power selection knob, and carry handle. For over 66 years, Morphy Richards has been a pioneer in household appliances in Europe, both in terms of the latest designs as well as technology. The brand’s mission is to add convenience and elegance to the modern home, and this drives it in all that it does. Every modern household with ever-expanding demands deserves Morphy Richards household appliances that make things possible in a flash. The oil-filled radiator with 11 fins and 2,900 watts of power will ensure that the warmth reaches the farthest corners of your room. The thin fins allow the heat to be transferred more rapidly from the heater into the room, raising the temperature in the room in just a few minutes.
Courier was delivered well packaged in thick carton box.. after unwrapping carton the heater came in a fully sealed, pristine original Bajaj packaging box with padding, etc…very easy to attach wheels..plug it into 3pin power socket and switched it ON…at first slight irritation with the BrandNewSmell but then after some time, it goes away…BTW the On/ Off switches are opposite (however glowing red led notifies it’s ON). This particular Bajaj Radiator heater also has a Hot Air Blower (PTC fan) attached maybe for quick room heating but then again must remember to turn it OFF before going to sleep to avoid suffocation (I wish Bajaj company had used a timer switch for this as in maybe after an hour the PTC fan automatically switches OFF)…one needs to be patient and understand how a Radiator Heater works I personally feel for best results suggest to use this heater keeping it switched on for long durations placing it near a wall and away from the door (reason being that once walls heat up then room automatically starts to feel warm and cozy)…I live in a hill station and this Heater seems perfect for my home in winter ordered 2 more for other bedrooms.
Sudden rain made the weather very cold and I was looking to buy an OFR type heater. After making so many calls located the heater with a dealer in Bangalore. He told me the item will be available only by Monday. So I gave up and ordered on amazon and got delivered by Monday in my home directly. The heater is good.
The heater in 1200w with a fan makes the room warm in 30 mins. It gives an occasional click sound. The fan is not noiseless as claimed but just like a fan in high speed.